Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A CAT'S TALE Available now as part of Kindle Unlimited

Just out of curiosity, I'm running an experiment with just one of my titles to see if there's an actual benefit to being in KDP Select and Kindle Unlimited. Enrolling in KDP Select forced me to raise the price to $2.99, which I found worrisome until Amazon went ahead and lowered it back down to its non-sale price of $1.99. I feel better knowing that no one is going to pay more than I'd have charged without enrollment, and I'm also planning on taking advantage of those countdown deals. I'll probably announce a sale over the Labor Day weekend.

Doing this allows those enrolled in Kindle Unlimited to borrow my book for free. So long as they read 10%, then I still earn a royalty, so it looks like a win-win. The only part I don't like is the exclusivity but the way my B&N sales have fallen off over the last few months, it's a chance I'm willing to take.

This is the first time I've experimented with KDP Select, so we shall see how it goes. Close to the end of the three month period, I'll report back with the results.

Alpha werewolf, Jared Kohl, wakes up in a vampire’s dungeon, swearing revenge upon the wily Siamese werecat who lured him there with her sultry lips and the sweetest tail. To escape his undead captor, all he has to do is seduce the skittish puss and show her that trust is often a hot and hard lesson to learn.

Enslaved feline shifter, Josephine Young, has learned the hard way not to believe in anything or anyone—not men, not love, and certainly not the blood-sucking mistress who tossed her into the cage with the hungry beast she’d betrayed. But Josephine does what she must to survive, including tempting the dominant werewolf to give her more than promises.

Imprisoned for their blood, Jared and Josephine fight for survival and discover a passion that neither can walk away from. Can these two predators survive long enough to prove that cats and dogs can be more than enemies?

Buy or borrow for free on Amazon Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment