Monday, August 25, 2014

An Anthology of Sexy Alphas...BROUGHT TO HIS KNEES. Foreword by A.M. Griffin



BROUGHT TO HIS KNEES

Coming August 19, 2014


The Alpha male. Strong. In control. Letting no one and nothing rule him…until he meets the one, and all bets are off. The world tilts, the bed rocks, and suddenly that tough guy finds himself Brought to His Knees—in more ways than one.

This collection of ten hot to erotic novellas and one short erotic novel will take you on journeys of lust, love, and adventure, leave you breathless and quite possibly in need of a cold shower.

Enter with anticipation. Finish satisfied…

Available at:

Hello folks *waves*

For those who don’t know me or have never read any of my books, I write about hunky, oversized aliens, alien invasions and I’ve just added sexy shifters to my repertoire. If you do know me you’ll notice right off the bat that I’ve switched up the theme I had going on, sci-fi and all things alien. Change is good don’t you think? LOL.

I started writing Dark Wolf Enterprises May of last year, but I found I was stuck with the plot. I really didn’t know where I wanted to go with Kristof and Trudy. I had this intrinsic plot in my head of all the things they would do and all the trouble they would get into. But if you don’t know, a writer that tries to force their characters to do something they don’t want to ends up being a very frustrated writer. Basically I was at a total standstill with them. They were always in the back of my mind, in this same situation, but I wanted—no I needed for them to get past this point so that they could get into all kinds of mayhem. No go.



It wasn’t until I needed a story for inclusion into the Brought To His Knees box-set that I decided to revisit them and their story. That’s when it hit me. I couldn’t make them go any further because they didn’t want to go through the additional drama and mess that I had planned for them. They wanted to get over the issue of him being a wolf-shifter and her being human and be together. Once I let go of my personal issues and just let them be them the story line flowed.

This is the first book in the series also named Dark Wolf Enterprises. Dark Wolf Enterprises is a multi-million dollar investment company based out of Marquette, Michigan. Marquette is in the Upper Peninsula and has an abundance of rural land, cold weather and easy living. The perfect place for a wolf pack. Oh , yeah, that’s right, Dark Wolf Enterprises is a company owned and operated by a wolf shifter pack. The owner’s are Andras Farkas, the CEO and Alpha, Kristof the CFO and second oldest and Lajos head of security and youngest brother, who they affectionately call the “pup”. There’s also a younger sister, Kaitlin, but we’ll learn more about her later (maybe in her own book!). J

In this debut novella, the action starts immediately. Someone is embezzling millions of dollars from Dark Wolf Enterprises. The brothers can’t figure out who is doing it but determine that’s it’s in inside job. Convinced that the only way to catch whoever is behind this and stop their account from drying out, they hire Hollander Accounting, a human firm who has no connection or ties to the shifter world. What Kristof hadn’t planned on what that whoever was behind the embezzlement found out about Trudy and Hollander Accounting and will stop at nothing to get her off their tail—even if it means murder.

This story follows Kristof and Trudy as they figure out their growing attraction and love for each other while trying to stay alive. I have more novellas down the pipeline for Dark Wolf Enterprises the series. Book two, Lover Claimed follows Lajos and Trudy’s best friend, Meisha as they take the battle to Miami. They’ve finally located the shifters who were trying to kill Trudy and Meisha will do anything to bring them down, even risk her own life.

While the first three novellas in this story will focus on the embezzlement and the three brothers’ stories, I plan to continue on and go deeper into the shifter and paranormal world. I gave a hint that there are also vamps and werewolves in this world. Who knows, one day they might end up working for Dark Wolf Enterprises too.

Happy reading!
Griffin

Brought to His Knees Taglines

Dark Wolf Enterprises
A.M. Griffin
 Murder, mayhem and imprinting with a hot wolf shifter… And they say being an accountant is boring.

Building Bridges
Amy Ruttan
 A vet tech and a lone wolf rancher ride out a sudden storm, but can they weather the emotions they stir up in each other...

 Three Strikes
Anya Richards
 Two lonely men. One secret affair. Irresistible passion that will push them both to the breaking point, and beyond.

 A Cowboy’s Seduction
Cynthia D’Alba
 One exhausted cowboy + One uptight account x A tropical resort = A hot seduction. But who is seducing whom?

 Born to Sin
Danica Avet
 A tomboy in love makes a desperate attempt to seduce her best friend and succeeds beyond her wildest dreams. But this Alpha male isn’t easily tamed and has secrets that could very well tear them apart.

 The Sound of Your Name
Felice Fox
 Their silent erotic encounters change his luck and awaken his soul, but secrets and cowboy superstitions can only keep them apart.

 Beneath the Pages
Jennifer Kacey
 One wicked night with her did nothing but whet his appetite. Now he’ll settle for nothing less than her complete submission.

 Cruising for Love
Lynne Silver
 A vacation cruise comes with surprises—like the BDSM theme and her high school love, the one man she can’t resist.

 Whipped
Sabrina York
 A scalding attraction. An irresistible passion. A pity she’s the one woman he can never have…

 Chief Sin
Sayde Grace
 A taste of Sin isn’t enough. Instead she wants all of him, including the heart she once broke.

Make Me Surrender
Tina Donahue
 When it comes to two of the hottest guys in town, she has a proposition…to win their attention, passion, hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Greetings and welcome to the Snarkology! Please excuse me for not having said hello sooner. Your anthology looks divine. :-)

      Delete
    2. Only if you forgive that I didn't stop by earlier. The EDJ is out to kill me. Lol

      Delete